There are literally millions of productivity blogs on the Internet. Why should this one exist, and what makes it different?
The why is simple – I somehow managed to go through over 22 years of life without being diagnosed with ADHD, without having someone recognize that I was just different, rather than a nuisance or a problem.
I want to write the blog I wish existed when I was a teenager.
How is it different?
1 – The target audience are people who fit the ENTP stereotype – people who are highly scatterbrained, like to do a million things all at once, have trouble focusing, and very likely have ADHD.
2 – I’m going to focus on my personal story and experiences rather than dispense advice.
3 – I’m going to try and dig into the details that most people don’t quite seem to capture.
- Fitness – meatbag maintenance. Breathing. Sleep, food/diet, nutrition, hydration. Exercise is psychoactive.
- Mental health. How to think about it.
- Respect your time.
- What are values and principles?
- Money. How to think about it.
- Career. How to think about it.
- Peopling – Marriage, family, friendship, colleagues, acquaintances. New strangers. Broader internet.